Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Post dates: 41 weeks pregnant today!

Yikes....41 weeks pregnant today. I had a doctor appointment yesterday. The non-stress test was reactive (which means: good!), I have plenty of amniotic fluid, the babies baseline heartbeat was 140 during the NST (went into the 170's too), and my blood pressure was fine. So Trevor and I will be going to the hospital sometime later this week for a scheduled induction. Hopefully it will go smoothly! It's good to know there is an end in sight so we can see, hold, and touch our baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you this week. Cannot wait to hear that you and Trevor are finally hold your little one in your arms. Take care. Dana

Anonymous said...

Let me know ASAP! Can't wait to meet HIM :) My guess is still a boy, but we'll see soon!

Good luck! Take time to rest and cherish your time with your new family.
Love, Renae