Friday, October 2, 2009

September


Hazel practicing her tummy time. Looking in her mirror.

Playing under her overhead toys. Some of her faces look just like her daddy!

Daddy and Hazel.

Me and Hazel. One of the few mom/daughter pictures! We better work on that.

Daddy was singing nursery songs to Hazel! She loves when people sing to her!!

Check out those eyelashes. We think they grow everyday!! Very pretty if I do say so myself :)

Trevor and I were getting ready to go to a gathering and this is how we found Hazel when we were ready to go. I think she had a tough day of playing!!!

3 months old on September 5th!


Cute dress!

Looking at daddy while he was taking her picture.
Hazel is growing up so fast. Trevor and I love being her parents. She discovers something new all the time. Her latest discovery are her toes. She kicks her legs up and touches her toes. She hasn't put them in her mouth by herself yet, but I'm sure that is right around the corner. She also discovered her voice recently. She loves to screech and let us know she is present. She loves to be held, watch TV (just like her dad-we watch a lot of sports at our house), and likes to get fresh when we go for stroller rides. She has also made it to five 9th grade football games to watch her cousin Quentin play. They are having a tough year, but it still nice to get out of the house. She has also been to watch Spencer play three games. Last week was bit to cold for her to be outside. Unfortunately, she won't be able to go watch CFHS Homecoming game tonight, because of the icky weather. But...she will get to hang out with her aunt, uncle, and cousins tonight instead. They all love when they get to see her!!
At the beginning of September, I went back to work. Hazel has adjusted well to daycare. Grandpa and Grandma daycare that is. My parents are watching her when I work during the week and Trevor has her when I work on the weekends. Trevor and I are truly blessed to have my parents watching her when needed. His sister and mom/dad have also helped with watching her. Everyone is a blessing to Hazel, myself, and Trevor!!!! :)
She will be 4 months old on October 5th...I will be sure to post more pictures.

No comments: